Location: Remote (Waterloo, Ontario, Canada)
Experience: 15+ years
We’re looking for people who are passionate about how to test cryptography-centric security products. We implement quantum-safe cryptographic algorithms, integrate them into Internet protocols, and build solutions on that technology stack.
Members of the QA team are responsible for designing and implementing a comprehensive set of tests, with a heavy emphasis on correctness of cryptographic algorithms, security, efficiency, and resiliency. Our products target a variety of desktop, mobile and embedded platforms.
As a senior member of the team, you will have an opportunity to mentor more junior colleagues, while working on technology that will make the world a more secure place.
· Design automated tests of a variety of products at various layers of the technology stack
· Implement programmatic tests, primarily in, but not limited to, Python
· Evaluate new technologies and participate in the decision-making process of how tests will be implemented
Skills and Qualifications:
· Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Software Engineering
· Experience developing scalable & maintainable software: product, quality assurance, or tools
· Solid proficiency in automated testing, including unit testing, in-browser functional testing, performance testing, and everything in-between
· Experience developing for multiple operating system (*NIX, macOS, Windows)
· Familiarity with protocols such as TLS, SMIME, IKE/IPSec, and PKI
· Ability to dissect a problem and form solutions that meet real-time constraints
· Independent work ethic to bring tasks to completion
· Working understanding of cryptographic algorithms
· Experience with static and dynamic analysis tools (Coverity, Klocwork, Valgrind etc.)
· Full stack application development and testing
· Android & iOS application development and testing
· Embedded & RTOS development and testing
If you’re interested in applying for the Senior Software QA Developer role, please email us your cover letter and resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
ISARA Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.