Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager
Location: Home Office and/or HQ in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
ISARA is a Canadian company founded in 2015 by former BlackBerry security executives. We began with a mission to help customers on their journey to transition to quantum-safe security. Over the past 6 years, ISARA has become a trusted partner to OEMs and companies building hardware and software solutions with embedded security. Working together, ISARA has made it possible for these partners to implement post quantum cryptography and enable cryptographic agility.
To foster these partnerships, ISARA has launched several first-of-its-kind solutions including ISARA Radiate™ Quantum-safe Toolkit, a quantum-safe cryptographic library and integration tools for developers, such as ISARA Catalyst™ Agile Methodologies.
ISARA specializes in creating crypto-agile and quantum-safe cryptography tools and solutions for today’s information technology ecosystems. Our evolved mission is to enable seamless cryptography upgrades, to clear the path to quantum-safe security for enterprises and government agencies.
ISARA employees currently work at home during Covid but when not in lockdown, have the option of working from our Waterloo office. We live and breathe work/life balance and make it an integral part of our company culture. We believe in a safe and inclusive working environment. We strive to work hard, have fun and maintain a healthy sense of humour.
We’re looking for a seasoned marketing leader who can demonstrate proven results generating leads and running successful solution marketing campaigns from start to finish. Someone who can ramp up quickly and own our overall marketing activity with a focus on enterprise solution marketing strategy.
In this role you’ll be overseeing all front-facing marketing activities at ISARA from A to Z to ensure we’re effectively promoting the company, our brand, our new enterprise software solution and targeting the appropriate audience in all campaigns. All things marketing will lead to you and fall under your domain.
- Work with and manage relationships and day-to-day project tasks with internal and external marketing resources — from concept development through to campaign execution
- Creating compelling content, landing pages and campaigns to ensure the effective representation of brand and solutions
- Build and continuously manage an annual marketing budget
- Creating and manage branded collateral
- Coordinate channel marketing activities and campaigns with external partners
- Organizing events and tradeshow activities
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and make proactive suggestions for improvement
- Manage all lead generation activities internally and externally
- Maintain company website and manage outsourced resources
- Manage company social media channels
- Responsible for our public relations activities
- Drive enablement efforts that will sales team members and partners with the collateral, tools, and assets they need to increase demand and accelerate pipeline
- Communicate and advocate our core value proposition to the cybersecurity community and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of our solutions
- Track the effectiveness of programs by measuring and reporting on key performance indicators
Skills and Qualifications:
- Energy and excitement for work in cutting edge cybersecurity industry
- 7-10 years enterprise teir 1 (Fortune 500) marketing experience with proven lead generation results preferably in a cybersecurity related field
- Detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong decision-making and leadership skills with the ability to organize, coordinate and execute multiple projects at the same time
- Able to prioritize time/activities and adapt to constantly changing needs and deadlines
- Strong ability to think proactively, critically and creatively
- Ability to put together and measure an effective, comprehensive, and multi-channeled marketing campaigns
- Avid interest in marketing strategy and keeping up with industry news and trends
- You are action orientated and have the drive and ownership to get things done and deliver results
- University degree or college diploma in business, marketing, communications, or related field
- Eligible to work full time in Canada (i.e., Valid working permit for Canada)
- Professional, friendly, and courteous — bonus points for a good sense of humour
- Experience working with HubSpot
- Experience interfacing with and managing outsourced lead generation vendors
- Website maintenance experience, specifically with WordPress
- Social media marketing best practice knowledge
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working with Google marketing tools and analytics
Ready to Apply?
If you’re interested in applying for the Senior Marketing Manager role, please email us your cover letter and resume.
Email Cover Letter & Resume
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
ISARA Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.