Location: Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Experience: 3-5 years
We are looking for cryptographic researchers to join our team. The ISARA Research Department is a group of dedicated individuals who focus on researching the latest advances in cryptography and pushing the envelope of what is possible. They are responsible for understanding the current state of the art and focusing on improvements in security and efficiency.
- Research of quantum resistant cryptographic algorithms and protocols
- Work with our Development team to help prototype and implement new advances
- Document new innovations
- Work closely within the cryptographic academic community
- Participate in standardization of quantum resistant cryptographic algorithms
Skills and Qualifications:
- An advanced graduate degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or other relevant field. PhD or Post-Doctoral experience is preferred
- Experience with a variety of cryptographic primitives and protocols
- Ability to dissect a problem and form solutions that meet real-time constraints
- Independent work ethic to bring tasks to completion
- Experience with any quantum resistant candidate algorithms is preferred
- Experience with prototyping algorithms is a plus
- Knowledge of cryptographic protocol standards is an asset
Ready to Apply?
If you’re interested in applying for the Software Developer role, please email us your cover letter and resume.
Email Cover Letter & Resume
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
ISARA Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.