Location: Remote (Waterloo, Ontario, Canada)
Experience: 5+ years
We’re looking for an embedded software developer to join our development team. The team is a group of dedicated individuals who implement cryptographic algorithms and integrate them into internet protocols. Team members are responsible for implementation and testing, with a heavy emphasis on security, efficiency, and resiliency. Our implementations are for a variety of desktop, mobile, and embedded platforms.
- Implementation of quantum resistant cryptographic algorithms
- Work with our research team to help prototype new advances
- Port our code to new embedded systems and trusted execution environments
- Create demonstrations to showcase to customers
- Create tools to test our code for correctness, security, and performance
Skills and Qualifications:
- A degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or extensive embedded programming experience
- Experience with C
- Experience with embedded environments and trusted execution environments
- Ability to dissect a problem and form solutions that meet real-time constraints
- Interested in learning new algorithms
- Independent work ethic to bring tasks to completion
- Experience with cryptography is a plus
- Experience with assembly language (x86 or ARM) is a plus
- Experience with ARM TrustZone implementations is a plus
- Experience codifying standards is a plus
- Experience coding for mobile platforms is a plus
Ready to Apply?
If you’re interested in applying for the Senior Embedded Security Developer role, please email us your cover letter and resume.
Email Cover Letter & Resume
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
ISARA Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.