Job Title: Software Developer
Location: Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Experience: 3-5 years
We’re looking for developers of low level software to join our Development team. The team is a group of dedicated individuals who implement cryptographic algorithms and integrate them into internet protocols. Team members are responsible for implementation and testing, with a heavy emphasis on security, efficiency, and resiliency. Our implementations are for a variety of desktop, mobile and embedded platforms.
- Implementation of quantum resistant cryptographic algorithms
- Work with our research team to help prototype new advances
- Work with Open Source libraries to help integrate our algorithms
- Create demonstrations of our tools to showcase to customers
- Create tools to test our code for correctness, security and performance
Skills and Qualifications:
- Have a degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Mathematics Extensive C or C++ programming experience
- Any *NIX operating system experience (Mac OS X, BSD, Linux, QNX or any Unix variant)
- Ability to dissect a problem and form solutions that meet real-time constraints
- Interested in learning new algorithms
- Independent work ethic to bring tasks to completion
- Experience with cryptography is a plus
- Experience with assembly language (x86 or ARM) is a plus
Ready to Apply?
If you’re interested in applying for the Software Developer role, please email us your cover letter and resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
ISARA Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.