Job Title: IT Analyst
Location: Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Experience: 3-5 years
Keep our servers, VMs, and laptops running smoothly. You’ll also get to provision new systems, tune the existing systems, and troubleshoot anything that comes up. Pro-actively improve server and client security and document best practices. Research new and improved tools and techniques for our infrastructure.
- Maintain various Ubuntu 16.04 servers
- Maintain infrastructure (Phabricator, Confluence, WordPress, Jenkins)
- Support Mac OS X users and Linux users
- Work with shared IT (data centre, Windows servers, Exchange)
- System monitoring, backups
- Set up systems for demonstrations or testing
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining Linux systems
- Experience with Mac OS X
- Experience with configuring and maintaining Windows Server, Exchange, and Active Directory
- Network security
- Experience with Android and iOS devices
- Experience with Apache, nginx, git, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Programming with Python, C
- Familiar with The IT Crowd and/or Office Space
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies, storage technologies
Ready to Apply?
If you’re interested in applying for the IT Analyst role, please email us your cover letter and resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
ISARA Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.